JASON INVESTS IN PEOPLE, BUSINESSES, AND IDEAS
- People are the only things that will transfer from this world to the next, so I want to invest in them first.
- Businesses are exciting because they make the world go ‘round. They create the money and the resources that we need to do good.
- Ideas fuel progress into the future and make the world a better place
INVESTMENTS IN PEOPLE
- PEAP Mentorship Program
- Public Speaking and Emceeing events
- Developing a non-profit to help underserved people start their own businesses
- TRJD Certified Coaches, a business coach certification program that provides strategic coaching and consulting for entrepreneurs and business owners.
- I am interested in teaching the next generation of entrepreneurs through education and coaching. Group coaching and one-on-one coaching are available to a limited number of clients.
INVESTMENTS IN BUSINESS
- Owner of Energy Lighting Services, which conducts LED lighting retrofit projects for large commercial buildings across the US and full-service electrical contracting services to residential and commercial customers in the greater Nashville area.
- Partner in Dunhaven Investments, a private investment fund that invests in businesses and real estate.
- Owner of TRJD Enterprises, a business coaching and consulting platform.
- I am always looking to invest in business opportunities, real estate, and other passive investments. If you have an opportunity you want to share with me, please fill out this form.
INVESTMENTS IN IDEAS
- I am a member of several private and professional organizations whose goals revolve around the elevation of humanity through ideas, concepts, business, charitable giving, and good works.
- Member of The Standard Club
- Owner of a small private charitable foundation that awards financial gifts to charities and other non-profits that are doing good around the world